www.pint.org.uk As the world waits for News International to take some responsibility for the appalling story that the News of the World (NOTW) allegedly hacked into Milly Dowler’s answerphone, an interesting reputational issue is unfolding for the brands that advertise…Read More
Digging up dirt on competitors is rarely a good move, and this was beautifully illustrated with reports today that Facebook hired PR firm Burson-Marsteller to place negative stories about Google. There are so many reasons that this was a bad…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Why storytelling is more than a buzzword
- Focus management in uncertain times
- Creating achievable goals for 2020
- Do you put your money where your values are?
- Why we need to manage our news consumption
- How will workplaces evolve in the next 5 to ten years?
- Are paywalls the future of online news?
- Communicating via AI: it’s creepy, right?
- The perils of the gamer backlash
- The power of everyday language