As businesses look for new ways to remain competitive, we’ll see more of them looking for ways to help employees become more efficient, healthy and focused. Employees won’t see flexibility as an optional extra anymore – they’re already starting to…Read More
There’s a lingering misconception about introversion and extroversion. It’s not about being either shy or outgoing. There are plenty of shy extroverts and lots of outgoing introverts. It’s really about how your brain processes information. For example, my colleague Kate…Read More
Sensible people know that being busy and being productive are two different things. As are being present and being productive (anyone who’s worked in an office knows that). It’s easy to fill your days up being busy, so busy that…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Do you put your money where your values are?
- Why we need to manage our news consumption
- How will workplaces evolve in the next 5 to ten years?
- Are paywalls the future of online news?
- Communicating via AI: it’s creepy, right?
- The perils of the gamer backlash
- The power of everyday language
- 3-minute read: A bit about blockchain
- Is AI a threat to PR copywriting?
- Introverts & extroverts in the workplace