Some of the smartest start-up businesses or SMEs we’ve worked with have understood the value that good PR can bring at an early stage of their business. But often they don’t know where to start. Here’s my list of 10…Read More
“I want to build my reputation, but I’ve been stung by PR agencies in the past.” Sound familiar? Sadly, I hear it a lot, particularly from SMEs and owner-managed businesses. I’m not in the business of PR-bashing – there are enough…Read More
Earlier this month, the FT reported that social media has overtaken directory advertising for small businesses to market themselves. We’ve started working with a number of SMEs on creating ‘social content’ – content that can be shared across Facebook, LinkedIn,…Read More
I’ve had a few very interesting meetings recently with a number of early-stage businesses, operating in fast-growth markets. The really positive thing for me is that they all really believe in the value of PR, and in what PR can…Read More
We work a lot with fast-growth, often investor-backed businesses. So every few weeks we’ll be posting a blog on ‘PR for start ups’ that we hope will be useful to businesses looking to use PR to support their growth.We’re starting…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Focus management in uncertain times
- Creating achievable goals for 2020
- Do you put your money where your values are?
- Why we need to manage our news consumption
- How will workplaces evolve in the next 5 to ten years?
- Are paywalls the future of online news?
- Communicating via AI: it’s creepy, right?
- The perils of the gamer backlash
- The power of everyday language
- 3-minute read: A bit about blockchain