Before every election since I was able to vote, I’ve contacted all the main political parties in my area and asked them for a copy of their manifesto, and also their views on areas that specifically interest me. I genuinely…Read More
Google has been in the spotlight for the last few days for an appalling mistake made by its facial recognition software. Now, when you upload images to Google Photos, Googles AI tags them with what it deems the most appropriate…Read More
Social shaming is becoming a bit of a problem for brands. They struggle with the question: how can you stop people from expressing themselves on social media? The answer: you can’t. Clear communication, excellent levels of customer service and a…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- The great…disengagement?
- How can we limit our exposure to social media negativity?
- Avoiding groupthink
- Writing is a process, not a task
- Emerging tech and its impact on businesses and PR teams
- Why brands need to focus on advocacy through action
- Avoiding a culture of toxic positivity
- Creating copy that connects with your personal brand
- What can we do when everything’s a struggle?
- Supporting continued learning and development