Google has been in the spotlight for the last few days for an appalling mistake made by its facial recognition software. Now, when you upload images to Google Photos, Googles AI tags them with what it deems the most appropriate…Read More
Batman: Arkham Knight is one of the most anticipated games of the year, yet its release has been met with a tide of social media scorn as many PC players find significant issues with performance. It turns out that the…Read More
October saw two great examples of what brands should, and should not do when responding to fans on social media. Show some personality or resort to corporate drone mode? Let’s see which tactic has been the most successful. Bodyform: #winning…Read More
Carrot Communications works with our client social media management agency, eModeration, to provide a comprehensive social media crisis rehearsal. We use our own closed environment to simulate an unfolding crisis, enabling brands to get to grips with what they would…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Do you put your money where your values are?
- Why we need to manage our news consumption
- How will workplaces evolve in the next 5 to ten years?
- Are paywalls the future of online news?
- Communicating via AI: it’s creepy, right?
- The perils of the gamer backlash
- The power of everyday language
- 3-minute read: A bit about blockchain
- Is AI a threat to PR copywriting?
- Introverts & extroverts in the workplace