Google has been in the spotlight for the last few days for an appalling mistake made by its facial recognition software. Now, when you upload images to Google Photos, Googles AI tags them with what it deems the most appropriate…Read More
Batman: Arkham Knight is one of the most anticipated games of the year, yet its release has been met with a tide of social media scorn as many PC players find significant issues with performance. It turns out that the…Read More
October saw two great examples of what brands should, and should not do when responding to fans on social media. Show some personality or resort to corporate drone mode? Let’s see which tactic has been the most successful. Bodyform: #winning…Read More
Carrot Communications works with our client social media management agency, eModeration, to provide a comprehensive social media crisis rehearsal. We use our own closed environment to simulate an unfolding crisis, enabling brands to get to grips with what they would…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Can PR do anything for the image of NFTs?
- The great…disengagement?
- How can we limit our exposure to social media negativity?
- Avoiding groupthink
- Writing is a process, not a task
- Emerging tech and its impact on businesses and PR teams
- Why brands need to focus on advocacy through action
- Avoiding a culture of toxic positivity
- Creating copy that connects with your personal brand
- What can we do when everything’s a struggle?