It’s brilliant that more brands are becoming aware of the importance of speaking out about important social and political issues. While it’s great that brands want to show support to specific communities during awareness days, weeks or months, the work…Read More
The best reasons to come to SXSW, for me at least, are to learn and to be inspired. It’s a crazy week of running between sessions, queuing for the most popular talks (often to be told they’re full by the…Read More
Google has been in the spotlight for the last few days for an appalling mistake made by its facial recognition software. Now, when you upload images to Google Photos, Googles AI tags them with what it deems the most appropriate…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Are you…threading?
- Collaboration and trust
- Can PR do anything for the image of NFTs?
- The great…disengagement?
- How can we limit our exposure to social media negativity?
- Avoiding groupthink
- Writing is a process, not a task
- Emerging tech and its impact on businesses and PR teams
- Why brands need to focus on advocacy through action
- Avoiding a culture of toxic positivity