Did you know that doomscrolling was in the dictionary now? It makes sense. In the early part of the pandemic, even the most sensible people I know were doing things like leaving the Guardian Live page of COVID doom open…Read More
It’s time for our round-up of social media news that caught our attention last month. What social media developments caught your interest in March? Instagram implements a new algorithm Following the recent change to the way Twitter presents user’s timelines,…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Can PR do anything for the image of NFTs?
- The great…disengagement?
- How can we limit our exposure to social media negativity?
- Avoiding groupthink
- Writing is a process, not a task
- Emerging tech and its impact on businesses and PR teams
- Why brands need to focus on advocacy through action
- Avoiding a culture of toxic positivity
- Creating copy that connects with your personal brand
- What can we do when everything’s a struggle?