It’s all very well having a Facebook page bulging at the seams with “Likes”, but what does the brand do to keep those people coming back for more? Keeping informed about special offers may drive many to “Like” the brand,…Read More
Warning: Undefined array key "width" in /homepages/9/d371513013/htdocs/2014/wordpress/wp-includes/media.php on line 1612
Warning: Undefined array key "height" in /homepages/9/d371513013/htdocs/2014/wordpress/wp-includes/media.php on line 1613
Source: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcvdrw8VM61qbpky8o1_500.jpg A customer comes into your flagship store, walks up to a member of staff and says that they’re having a problem with their latest purchase. It’s faulty and they want a refund. Does the employee: a. Acknowledge…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Can PR do anything for the image of NFTs?
- The great…disengagement?
- How can we limit our exposure to social media negativity?
- Avoiding groupthink
- Writing is a process, not a task
- Emerging tech and its impact on businesses and PR teams
- Why brands need to focus on advocacy through action
- Avoiding a culture of toxic positivity
- Creating copy that connects with your personal brand
- What can we do when everything’s a struggle?