There’s no shortage of expert advice out there. Blogs, podcasts, thought leaders – we’re constantly bombarded by people who want us to listen to them for a moment and consider what they have to say. But our attention spans are…Read More
You may have noticed the sudden glut of people posting glowing, natural beauty type selfies to their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Okay, so you will have noticed this because it has been such a success that it’s now all…Read More
In our last post, we looked at how Sainsbury’s, Smart Car and O2 handled social media criticism by stepping out of the corporate drone mentality and showing the world that there are actual living, breathing humans at the other end…Read More
It can be tricky for brands to strike the right balance with social media. On the one hand, brands need to encourage a certain standard of behaviour within their online community, yet the whole purpose of social media is to…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- How can we limit our exposure to social media negativity?
- Avoiding groupthink
- Writing is a process, not a task
- Emerging tech and its impact on businesses and PR teams
- Why brands need to focus on advocacy through action
- Avoiding a culture of toxic positivity
- Creating copy that connects with your personal brand
- What can we do when everything’s a struggle?
- Supporting continued learning and development
- Want to monitor your employees? Guess what, you’re the problem!