You may have noticed the sudden glut of people posting glowing, natural beauty type selfies to their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Okay, so you will have noticed this because it has been such a success that it’s now all…Read More
In our last post, we looked at how Sainsbury’s, Smart Car and O2 handled social media criticism by stepping out of the corporate drone mentality and showing the world that there are actual living, breathing humans at the other end…Read More
It can be tricky for brands to strike the right balance with social media. On the one hand, brands need to encourage a certain standard of behaviour within their online community, yet the whole purpose of social media is to…Read More
Maybe you have a fantastic creative idea for a campaign, something that reflects your brand ethos, something that will really get fans involved. Great! But first, it’s best to check a few things, such as: is there a danger of…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Focus management in uncertain times
- Creating achievable goals for 2020
- Do you put your money where your values are?
- Why we need to manage our news consumption
- How will workplaces evolve in the next 5 to ten years?
- Are paywalls the future of online news?
- Communicating via AI: it’s creepy, right?
- The perils of the gamer backlash
- The power of everyday language
- 3-minute read: A bit about blockchain