A few weeks ago, PR Week published an article on Brexit entitled: ‘Leave’ offers a masterclass in effective comms campaigning. After checking to see whether I’d slipped into some kind of parallel dimension, and then almost braining myself by slamming…Read More
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Creating achievable goals for 2020
- Do you put your money where your values are?
- Why we need to manage our news consumption
- How will workplaces evolve in the next 5 to ten years?
- Are paywalls the future of online news?
- Communicating via AI: it’s creepy, right?
- The perils of the gamer backlash
- The power of everyday language
- 3-minute read: A bit about blockchain
- Is AI a threat to PR copywriting?