Author: Gemma Storey
The Tale of the #HMVXFactorFiring
I run Carrot Communications, a PR and social communications agency that works with fast-growth companies. My interest is in all areas of digital content and communications; and particularly in how to create conversations between brands and their customers, online.
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Are you…threading?
- Collaboration and trust
- Can PR do anything for the image of NFTs?
- The great…disengagement?
- How can we limit our exposure to social media negativity?
- Avoiding groupthink
- Writing is a process, not a task
- Emerging tech and its impact on businesses and PR teams
- Why brands need to focus on advocacy through action
- Avoiding a culture of toxic positivity