Author: Gemma Storey
The Tale of the #HMVXFactorFiring
I run Carrot Communications, a PR and social communications agency that works with fast-growth companies. My interest is in all areas of digital content and communications; and particularly in how to create conversations between brands and their customers, online.
SodaStream takes the fight to social
Four Valentine’s campaigns that warmed our hearts
We’re social people. We love people to come to our blog and leave comments. But we’ll moderate all the comments people leave here before we post them, and we won’t post any comments that contain spam, hate language, racism, homophobia, language that we wouldn’t want our mothers to read, or are abusive in any way.
- Do you put your money where your values are?
- Why we need to manage our news consumption
- How will workplaces evolve in the next 5 to ten years?
- Are paywalls the future of online news?
- Communicating via AI: it’s creepy, right?
- The perils of the gamer backlash
- The power of everyday language
- 3-minute read: A bit about blockchain
- Is AI a threat to PR copywriting?
- Introverts & extroverts in the workplace